Today I’m meeting Cat. Cat has a wonderful blog called Take Courage. She not only has inspiring ideas, wonderful photography skills, a lovely cat and a Texan (her man), shes's also very lovely and we are delighted that she is working with us to inspire to inspire everyone to make and do.
We couldn't think of anyone else we would ask to Meet Molly first... here Cat answers our questions and we show some of our favourite images from her blog... it was a very hard choice!
- Describe your blog in 3 words?
Creative. Visual. Down-to-earth
- Instagram or Twitter?
Always Instagram! I’ve never got the hang of tweeting every moment of my day.
- What's on your bed today?
Boxes, boxes, and more boxes – we’re about to move house!
- Do you wear a nightdress, pj's, or nothing?
- Who would you invite to your dream midnight feast? Dead / alive / animal?
Laurel and Hardy
- How do you like your eggs?
Scrambled, with lots of cheese!
- Clean sheet Friday or clean sheet Sunday? (Harriet and I disagree)
Clean sheet Sunday – I’m too knackered by Friday night to do anything grown-up like change my bed sheets!
- Flat sheet or fitted sheet?
- Do you have a bedtime ritual… can you share it with us?
I’m a lawyer so I often come home late from work during the week. It’s important for me to spend some time winding down, even if it is already bedtime, so I like to wash my face, brush my teeth and settle down with a magazine or my favourite blogs for 20 minutes before drifting off.
- Your off for a weekend camping. What one luxury would you take from your bedroom?
My hairbrush – I can’t stand having messy hair!
- Tell us a secret?
I have a secret crush on Jon Bon Jovi (cringe!)
- Who should Molly meet next?
Lara from Messyla