Natalie Dale, what a pleasure it was to meet such a lovely lady. Natalie met me for a coffee to talk about our parcels and our well-being. Natalie was so inspired whilst training for the marathon that she launched Style PB, an online shop with only the most stylish sportswear. I've been inspired by Natalie's zest for life and exercising... if only I could be more like her. Thanks Natalie, we're pleased to meet you and know we will be fab friends.
- Tell us what you do in 3 words.
Sell luxury sportswear
- What makes you get out of bed in the morning?
A strong coffee and Radio 4.
- What's the best piece of advice you’ve ever received?
Am I allowed 3?!
- From my Mum “Fail to prepare, prepare to fail”
- From my Dad “There is always room at the top”
- From blogger ‘Challenge Sophie’ “One day you won’t be able to do this, today is not that day”
- Exercise before bed or early morning?
Both, I tend to do yoga in the morning and then run in the evening.
- How do you unwind before bed?
I love to read cook-books in bed and then I tend to have wonderful dreams full of food!
- What does a typical Monday morning look like for you?
I start every Monday with a quick coffee with my mum at a local café; nothing beats it! And then it’s straight to the warehouse to check on stock and help get orders out.
- If you could put your bed anywhere in the world where would it be?
It would have to be Udaipur in India. It’s a very calming part of India and the people are wonderful. I could then do yoga all day looking out on to the beautiful lake.
- If you had to have the same thing for breakfast every morning what would it be?
Scrambled eggs on homemade sourdough toast with a strong coffee.
- What’s on your bed today?
A Secret Linen store Sheet! Lots of pillows. And maybe some clothes that I haven’t put away yet!
- Tea or Coffee? How do you take yours…
I’m a bit of a coffee snob, I think it comes from having lived in Italy for a while. So first half of the day is either an espresso if I’m at home or a flat-white if I’m in meetings. And then in the afternoon I move on to lots of green tea!
- Instagram or Twitter?
I adore Instagram. I’m a very visual person so I find Instagram like candy for the eyes.
I have to be careful as I can find myself spending hours on there if I’m not careful moving from one account to the other.
- Are you an early bird or night owl?
A complete night-owl. I’m sat responding to these questions now and it’s 10pm at night and I’m so awake! In the mornings I really struggle to get going and don’t try talking to me before I’ve had coffee!
I love flat sheets. I like the idea of everything being loose. If I get to a hotel and the sheets have been tucked in, the first thing I do is un-do all the sheets. I can’t bare that feeling of being trapped in bed!
- Who would you invite over for a dream midnight feast?
I have always been really inspired by Frida Kahlo; her creativity and work are so interesting and inspiring. I’m also currently obsessed with the style of Victoria Beckham at the moment and think she’s an amazing business woman. Can I add Mr Darcy (Colin Firth) to this mix too! I don’t know how they would all get on but I’d be very happy!
- Clean sheet Friday or clean sheet Sunday? (Harriet and I disagree)
Clean sheet Sunday
- Tell us a secret.
As much as I love running my own business in London, I have dreams of escaping to some remote island in Greece, having lots of children and just spending my days cooking and never using the internet ever again!
Who should Molly meet next?
The owner of The Fold – Polly McMaster. I love the website and the interviews with all their customers are really interesting.