Autumn is calling… are you picking up or declining?
While we‘re waiting to welcome the incoming colder months, we know that not everyone is so prepared to say goodbye to the last of the summer sunshine.
Whether you’re a sun worshipper or a serious snuggler, we’ve got some fantastic Autumn and Winter bedroom colour ideas and trend insights that will get you super duper excited for pumpkin spiced lattes, woodland walks and tea with biscuits in bed (no crumbs please).
We’ve caught up with our fabulous design team about some of the incoming colour styling trends for Autumn and Winter this year, and we have to say we are obsessed.
There’s never been a better time to review your bedroom colour scheme. Take a look through some of our on trend bedding, as always, made with love.
Earthy browns and warm oranges
Everything comes full circle in the world of music and fashion, and interior colour styling is no exception. The 70s are back in style and we are not mad about it.
Rich colours like earthy browns, warm oranges and neutrals are returning, bringing with them a sense of warmth and comfort we just cannot get enough of.
Some of our personal favourites from our collection include:
- Conker – A deep, chocolatey dark red tone that will have you ready for open fires, early nights, and a bedroom that is the envy of all of your friends.
- Cumin – This colour brings a beautiful brightness married with welcoming warmth, just like the spice (Harriet is a super fan of this one).
- Café au Lay – This fabric looks and feels like a dream, even creamier than the milkiest coffee, bringing a certain softness to the room.
Gorgeous greens and fresh oranges
If warm and welcoming colour tones aren’t your style, olives, oranges and rose-violets are bound to bring brilliant energy into your bedroom.
The Pantone Colour Institute predicts that a vibrant colour palette will be more relevant to those adopting a hybrid-living style, brightening living spaces with bold and beautiful mood-boosting pops of colour.
Some of our favourite bedroom colours include:
- Spice 100% Linen – A brilliant burnt orange that brings a touch of bohemian style to your bedroom.
- Olive Green – Green has been on our radar for a while, but this colour gives you creative license. Super versatile, this shade looks great with fresh white and dark moody rooms alike.
- Moss Green – Gorgeous, green and new for 2022, this colour is really quite wonderful, even if we do say so ourselves.
Pair with clean and cool accent colours or contrasting tones for an interesting approach to Autumn/Winter home style, we’ll let you decide.
What will you choose?
Keep one eye open for our latest launches, available in a range of cosy favourites.
If you have any questions about our lines, made from the finest sleep ingredients please give us a call on 01243 822 599 or email us at email@example.com.