Well, look who we have here... I have been chatting to none other than Patrick Grant!
At Secret Linen Store, as you can imagine, we all love a bit of stitching , making The Great British Sewing Bee a must watch for us and our children. You can imagine my delight when I got the chance have a chatter with Patrick (who FYI is sleeping under Relaxed Denim Dove Grey & Tiny Stripe Dove Grey sheets at the moment) and luckily he loves to talk all things yarns and threads. Thanks for meeting me Patrick, I was so so very chuffed. Here's what Patrick had to say...
- Describe your business in 3 words?
Unruly teenage son
- Instagram or Twitter?
Both. Instagram is treats for the eyes, Twitter more treats for the brain.
- What's on your bed today?
Next doors cat.
- What do you wear to bed?
Turnbull & Asser pyjamas and an expression of relief.
- Who would you invite to your dream midnight feast? dead / alive/ animal?
Jesus. I’d like to think he’d not drop crumbs.
- How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Poached, sourdough toast, salt, hot sauce
- Cleansheet Friday or Cleansheet Sunday? (Harriet and I disagree)
I am a man, I have no idea what you're talking about.
- Flat sheet or fitted sheet?
I am ashamed to say fitted. It seems against all of my principles.
- Do you have a bedtime ritual? Can you share it with us?
I make sure I carefully extinguish my pipe.
- You're off for a weekend camping. What one luxury would you take from your bedroom?
I don't believe in luxuries whilst camping. I consider a tent virtually cheating.
- Tell us a secret?
Absolutely not. Discretion is fundamental to the tailors oath.
- Who should Molly meet next?
Someone more interesting than me