The Wimbledon finals have arrived, so why not celebrate with a special strawberry breakfast in bed... crammed with cream, strawberries and of course, champagne.
Strawberry smothered waffles
Piping hot waffles, topped with a generous handful of strawberries and a smattering of cream. Yum, yum.
Strawberry and cream pastries
Your traditional croissant with a berry twist. Upgrade from delicious jams to making your own at home.
Enjoy with hot tea and tennis.
Strawberry cheesecake French toast
More of a desert than a breakfast, but those are the best ones.
Quick, easy and delicious. For the creamy, strawberry, honey filled recipe pop here.
English muffins and marmalade
A truly British breakfast.
Crumpets and jam
Mmmm... crumpets. Mmmm...jam.
The perfect Sunday treat.
Champagne and strawberries
It's 5 o'clock somewhere. Enjoy your fizz with fruit (and perhaps a slice of toast.)
Strawberry banana bread, topped with whipped cream
Create your classic banana bread with some fruity fusion.
- Preheat your oven to 190C. Grease two 9 X 5" loaf tins.
- In a large bowl (using an electric mixer, paddle attachment) cream butter (4oz) with the sugar (8oz).
- Beat 2 large eggs and mix with your butter and sugar. Add in 3 mashed bananas... and mix!
- Stir in flour (16oz) a teaspoon of baking powder and 1/2 a teaspoon of salt. Stir only until the flour has just mixed in.
- Fold in 12oz of strawberries and bake for 15 minutes. Reduce down to 170C and cook for another 30 minutes. Let it cool, remove from the pan and slather in whipped cream.